We would like to invite you to visit the school. We will give you a tour of the school and answer any questions you may have about the program or the Massage Therapy profession. We will help you explore the options that are available to you. Informational visits usually last about 20 – 30 minutes.
Admission Requirements (including prerequisites)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Be of good moral character
- Be self motivated and responsible for your own learning
- Be conversant in written and oral English
- Have received at least one (1) hour professional massage
- Demonstrate ability to perform college level course work through previous GPA and/or college entrance testing
We will need a copy of a transcript from a previous learning experience (high school or college), as well as a copy of your high school diploma or GED results. Pre-admission testing may be requested.
The school does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
Those ready to apply for admission to the school can do so by submitting an application. Paper Application Forms are also available at the school. Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by the school to schedule an entrance interview
Call the school today to schedule an Informational Visit. 810-987-3959
We look forward to meeting you.