The following placement services are available to all current students and graduates of the school free of charge:
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, and references.
- Assistance with obtaining employment in the field of Massage Therapy.
- Assistance with the process of State Licensure.
- A variety of resources about Professional Development subjects such as contract negotiation and communication skills.
- Information about Professional Organizations for Massage Therapists.
- Professional Liability Insurance Information.
- National Certification Requirements.
- E-mail notices of job openings (must be listed with the school as currently seeking employment).
- Graduate notices of volunteer opportunities, current trends, news, and business building tips.
We have ongoing communication with businesses throughout our region and beyond that employ Massage therapists. We maintain listings of current openings. They are available at the school.
If you have any questions, contact the school at: 810-987-3959