Lakewood School is:
- Accredited by the Commission On Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA)
- An affiliated school with Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- A member of the American Massage Therapy Association. (AMTA)
- An approved provider of Category “A” CEU’s by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- An approved provider of Canadian CEU’s by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
- Licensed by the State of Michigan.
- Listed on the Michigan Talent Freeway.
- Has an Articulation Agreement with St. Clair Community College that allows our graduates the option of obtaining college credit for the clock hours they earn at Lakewood School and apply them toward an Associates Degree in Applied Arts and Sciences.
- Has an articulation agreement with Siena Heights University that allows our graduates the option of obtaining college credit for the clock hours they earn at Lakewood School and apply them toward a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Massage Therapy.
- A participant with the Federal Financial Aid (Title IV) Program – Our school participates in the Pell Grant Program and three student loan programs. Students can apply by going to www.fafsa.ed.gov
Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA). COMTA is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.