Our faculty is a group of well educated, creative individuals that inspire students to learn and keep the classroom interactive. Those teaching the Theory and Technique Course and all Clinic Supervisors are experienced in the field of Massage and most are Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
We are all dedicated to the success of students and update our knowledge with new educational experiences every year. Each Instructor has their own style and brings a fun and challenging experience to the classroom. They provide the material in a variety of ways to address the varied learning styles of students.
- Jessica Proctor, Admissions Representative, Placement Coordinator
- Carol Nye NCTMB, Instructor
- Nancy Levitt, RN BSN, School Director
- Lisa Unger NCTMB, Instructor
- Kim Older, NCTMB, LMT, Office Manager, Financial Aid Director
- Joshua Cole, LMT, Instructor
- Karen Sheldon RN NCTMB, Student Clinic Supervisor