Our staff and faculty is a group dedicated, creative individuals that inspire students to learn and keep the classroom interactive. Those teaching the Theory and Technique Course and all Clinic Supervisors are experienced in the field of Massage and most are Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
Lessons From just $20 Per Hour or 5 Lessons for $120 or 10 Hours For $180
We are all dedicated to the success of students and update our knowledge with new educational experiences every year. Each Instructor has their own style and brings a fun and challenging experience to the classroom. They provide the material in a variety of ways to address the varied learning styles of students.
- Nancy Levitt, RN BSN MT, School Director
- Dawn Newman, Admissions and Office Manager
- Carol Nye, LMT BCTMB, Instructor
- Lisa Unger LMT BCTMB, Instructor
- Karen Sheldon RN LMT BCTMB, Clinic Supervisor
- Tyler Clinkscales, LMT, Instructor
- Amanda Downs, Financial Aid Director
- Rich Drummond, Media and Marketing